How would you like to wake up in the city that never sleeps? And while you’re there, would you like to see the hottest show on Broadway? Well thanks to Adventures by Disney, you can accomplish both of these things in one exciting, once-in-a-lifetime trip.
The Adventures by Disney New York City Long Weekend vacation is the easiest way to score tickets to “Frozen: The Broadway Musical,” and explore all kinds of other exciting entertainment the Big Apple has to offer, including:
- Going backstage at Good Morning America on an exclusive VIP tour.
- Learning music and dance from a musical during a Broadway workshop.
- Discovering the magic of Broadway on a backstage tour of the legendary New Amsterdam Theatre.
- Setting off on an exciting, interactive tour of iconic sights on THE RIDE: NYC Tour.
- Sampling flavors of the Lower East Side as you celebrate the diversity and rich history of New York City at the Tenement Museum.
For more information or to book the Adventures by Disney New York City Long Weekend vacation, visit the official Adventures by Disney website. You can also add this incredible New York City itinerary to Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from the port of New York City. Visit the Disney Cruise Line website to see all of the sailings leaving from New York City.
“Frozen – The Musical,” which was nominated for three Tony Awards, premiered on Broadway back in March and has wowed audiences ever since with its impressive cast and stunning set design. The talented “Frozen” cast includes Caissie Levy as Elsa, Patti Murin as Anna, Jelani Alladin as Kristoff, Greg Hildreth as Olaf, Andrew Pirozzi as Sven, Robert Creighton as Weselton, Kevin Del Aguila as Oaken, Timothy Hughes as Pabbie and John Riddle as Hans.
Have you seen “Frozen: The Broadway Musical” yet? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below!