Disney Cruise Line offers guests all kinds of incredible experiences, including delicious dining, exciting entertainment, unbelievable excursions and so much more. But the giant Disney Cruise ships and jam-packed itineraries can be intimidating. Luckily, the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is here to help.
The helpful mobile app is complimentary and it keeps cruisers informed on all the fun happening around the ship for the duration of their cruise and even lets them keep in touch with family and friends onboard.
Today, the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app launched a sleek new design as well as some exciting new features, including:
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu – This new design gives you quicker access to learn what’s happening when and where each day. You can view the day’s activities all at once or filter to narrow down what you want to see.
- Quick Access to Cruise Details – The Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen instantly takes you to your personalized plans and other important cruise information.
- My Plans – Once you link your cruise reservation, your dining schedule, Port Adventures and onboard reservations (Palo, Senses Spa & Salon, beverage tastings, etc.), plus activities you “favorite” in the app, will magically appear.
- Ship Tips – Get helpful tips for your voyage, like safety reminders and information for guests with disabilities.
- Spotlight at Sea – This section includes information about offerings such as Senses Spa & Salon, Palo, Remy, Shutters photo packages, onboard merchandise and more.
All of the new features join the previously existing favorites, like maps of both the ship and Castaway Cay, information about dining, entertainment, shopping, youth clubs, character experiences, ports of call and more.
Have you used the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App? Let us know in the comments below!