With delicious authentic Irish cuisine and incredible Irish entertainment, this dining establishment can turn a simple meal into a memorable experience and it’s only getting better. The restaurant just debuted a new show – Rhythms of Raglan 2018 – after months of rehearsals in Ireland. The new entertainment showcases the pub’s stunning video backdrop, crisp acoustics and the very best in Irish talent.
Raglan Road Show Director David Hayes calls the new show “an authentic cultural journey that’s both ‘lyrical and rollicking’ … it will take us from Ireland’s Ancient East to the most contemporary of Irish traditional musical content and ideas, all topped off with dance routines that punch and float in equal measure.”
Raglan Road also shared some fun facts about the new show:
- 4 new shows throughout each evening, plus a new weekend Rollicking Raglan Brunch show
- 16 musicians (11 new and 5 returning musicians, including two Scots)
- 1 “absolutely cracking” new Raglan Road dance troupe with 8 new Irish dancers and one troupe veteran, many who have toured the world
- 16 new dance routines and 14 new songs
- 55 new pieces of musical content from songs and instrumentals to jigs and reels that show the journey of Irish music throughout the world from Trad to Celtic Rock to Funk, Latin, Bluegrass
- A suite of stage shows telling the musical and visual stories of Ireland’s culture that spans thousands of years from ancient times to today
- A brand-new tech department and 3 new engineers
- 2 video production designers whose vibrant set pieces include a black-and-white musical hero tableau through the ages that include Luke Kelly, Van Morrison, The Dubliners, Sinead O’Conner, U2 and many more
- Nearly 70 hours per week of live Raglan Road entertainment – 80 hours on the Grand Room stage, 80 on the patio, plus additional performances in the Raglan Room and Music Room
In addition to the new show, Raglan Road has also introduced three nw bands – Strings and Things, TradGad and High Road -who will join returning act Reel Republic with additional new musicians.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant will continue to have no cover charge to enjoy all of their incredible entertainment, making it a great spot for a night out at Disney Springs.
Will you be checking out the new entertainment at Raglan Road? Let us know in the comments below!