The Candlelight Processional, one of the most popular offerings of the International Festival of the Holidays, will return this year with a new lineup of celebrity narrators. Disney shared the dates for the Candlelight Processionals and some of the narrators we can plan to see this year:
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 12/2 – TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD
This year’s list of celebrity narrators includes legendary gameshow host Pat Sajak, the voice of “The Little Mermaid” Jodi Benson and of course, the always-popular Neil Patrick Harris.
For those looking to make their Candlelight Processional experience even more magical, special dining packages will go on sale July 11. Lunch and Dinner packages will be available at some of Epcot’s most popular restaurants, including:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion)
- Chefs de France (France pavilion)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion)
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion)
- La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner only) and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion)
- Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion)
- Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion)
Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will also offer breakfast, lunch and dinner options while Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk will offer breakfast and dinner.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children for breakfast, $50 for adults and $16.99 for children for lunch and $55 for adults and $16.99 for children for dinner.
You can book your 2018 Candlelight Processional dining package right here beginning on July 11.