“Avengers: Infinity War” is one of the biggest movies of all-time, earning record-breaking box office numbers while bringing together our favorite characters of the last 10 years, and soon you can bring the movie home to enjoy whenever you wish at the snap of your fingers.
Marvel Studios has announced that “Avengers: Infinity War” will be available on digital July 31 and on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD August 14. Marvel also released a trailer for the home release of the incredibly massive blockbuster, showing off more footage than any previous ad.
WATCH – OWN MARVEL STUDIOS’ “AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR”:
Marvel also revealed a long list of bonus features that will be found on both the Digital and Blu-ray copies.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
As if that wasn’t enough excitement for one day, Marvel also revealed new individual character posters from the first ten years of Marvel Studios, highlighting your favorite heroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Star-Lord, Black Widow and many more.
San Diego Comic-Con 2018 will be held from Wednesday, July 18 (Preview Night) through Sunday, July 22 at the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California. Be sure to check back with Inside The Magic for all the news from SDCC 2018!