Ever since the cult animated series “Gravity Falls” finished its run on Disney Channel and Disney XD in 2016, fans have been clamoring for a comprehensive collection of all forty episodes on home video, and now finally– thanks to distributor Shout! Factory– that set is headed our way jam packed with exclusive bonus content.
As announced today by Shout! Factory and “Gravity Falls” creator Alex Hirsch, the “Gravity Falls: The Complete Series” Blu-ray box set will include audio commentary with Hirsch, crew members, and the show’s hilarious cast on every episode, plus behind-the-scenes featurettes, deleted scenes, shorts, promos, and more!
- NEW Audio Commentaries On All 40 Episodes With Creator Alex Hirsch And Members Of The Cast And Crew
- NEW “One Crazy Summer” – A Look Back At Gravity Falls Featuring Interviews With Alex Hirsch, Actors Jason Ritter, Kristen Schaal, Jackie Buscarino, Thurop Van Orman, Carl Faruolo, And Niki Yang, Creative Director Michael Rianda, Producers Rob Renzetti And Brian Doell, Directors And Artists Matt Braly And Joe Pitt, Writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi, And Josh Weinstein, Composer Brad Breeck, Art Director Ian Worrel, Artists Dana Terrace, Robertryan Cory, Andy Gonsalves, Sean Jimenez, And Alonso Ramirez Ramos, And Alex’s Twin And The Inspiration For Mabel, Ariel Hirsch (105 minutes)
- NEW “The Hirsch Twins” – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes – Over An Hour Of Never-Before-Seen Content
- “Between The Pines” – Behind-The-Scenes Series Finale Special
- Shorts – Interstitial Programming Between Seasons 1 And 2
- Promos – Commercial And Other Promo Materials From The Show’s Run
- And More … ?
Join Dipper and Mabel Pines on their adventures when “Gravity Falls: The Complete Series” will be released to retailers on Tuesday, July 24, but fans can get their copies (plus a limited-edition “Gravity Falls” lithograph) a full two weeks early by pre-ordering right now from the official Shout! Factory website.