Electric Ocean brings longer park hours and allows guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music and a brilliant evening energy that sparks as the sun sets.
Throughout the night, guests can experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics and a plethora of new food and drink options throughout the park. The energy of the night culminates with a family-friendly dance party before “Ignite” lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale, marking the perfect ending to an amazing visit to SeaWorld.
Entertainment for Electric Ocean 2018 includes:
- Ignite – The evening comes to an amazing end when “Ignite” erupts across the park’s lake. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score. The night sky illuminates with brilliant pyrotechnic effects, towering flames, and intricate laser projections that dance above the audience. The breath-taking finale orchestrates all show elements in a stunning climax.
- New for 2018: Touch the Sky – Guests can kick off their evening at SeaWorld with a celebration of our planet – from the sea to the sky. The all-new show, which features beautiful macaws flying overhead and playful bottlenose dolphins, will inspire guests to join in on SeaWorld’s mission to protect the world we all share. With original, energetic music and an incredible cast of animal ambassadors, “Touch the Sky” is an amazing start to an unforgettable night at SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean.
- Club Sea Glow – As the sun goes down, the party amps up at Club Sea Glow, where world-class DJs transform the night into an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. Featuring 35 electrifying performers and larger-than-life neon sea creatures, Club Sea Glow mesmerizes guests with rhythmic music, dancing lights and fascinating laser displays.
- SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary Present Pop – SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary present “Pop,” a live performance that takes inspiration from bubbles found in the sea and brings them to life in an amazing artistic display that is distinctly SeaWorld. This show blends music, lights, lasers and bubbles to create a one-of-a-kind experience that is both mysterious and inspiring.
- Sea Lions Tonite – Guests can laugh along to a hilarious, off-the-wall parody of a trip to SeaWorld through the eyes of sea lion superstars, Clyde and Seamore. The famous SeaWorld Mime returns for the summer in this classic antic filled show.
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night – This returning fan-favorite features original music, amazing production elements and a high-energy presentation of SeaWorld’s majestic killer whales. Guests will watch in awe as Shamu Stadium transforms with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a celebratory atmosphere as vibrant as the sea itself.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place select nights May 25 – September 2.