Star Wars: Galactic Nights returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in May, coinciding with the release of “Solo: A Star Wars Story,” and today Disney revealed more details about what to expect during the “Star Wars” extravaganza.
The one-night event takes place on May 27 from 7:00 PM-midnight and celebrates the space saga with entertainment, event-exclusive food and beverages, rare character appearances, special merchandise, and more. Here’s more of what’s in store for Star Wars: Galactic Nights this year:
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations, the event-exclusive projection show, debuts a new, surprise planet, so keep your eyes peeled!
- New “Star Wars” talent makes a special appearance.
- Only during this event, guests can meet Rey, Captain Phasma, the Seventh Sister, AWR Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and Ewoks.
- Droid Builders, the international community of fans who build their own “Star Wars” replica robots, return to delight guests with new droids.
- During the Seize the Saga Scavenger hunt, enjoy a new immersive photo location. Collect all the clues to earn exclusive artwork at the end of the hunt.
- Each guest receives an exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights poster.
- Celebrate “Solo: A Star Wars Story” with limited edition, event-exclusive merchandise.
- Sample food and drink from around the galaxy with an exclusive “Star Wars”-themed menu.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights begins after park hours, so park access and activities are only available to event ticket holders.
To revisit some of last year’s “Star Wars” fun, take a look at our video of the event’s photo opportunities.
WATCH – STAR WARS: GALACTIC NIGHTS PHOTO OPS:
To purchase tickets for Star Wars: Galactic Nights, head over to the Walt Disney World website. Tickets are $129 for adults and $124 for children aged 3 – 9.