“Star Wars: The Last Jedi” was a pretty seriously epic movie, but that doesn’t mean the cast couldn’t have a few laughs while filming.
In this blooper reel, which is part of the film’s home release bonus features, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and the entire cast and crew make each other break into laughter. There’s also dancing, a surprise mini BB-8 cameo and a very long sequence of Oscar Isaac getting slapped by Carrie Fisher.
Below, enjoy some lighthearted moments with the cast of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” It’s the next best thing to actually being on set with them.
WATCH – STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI GAG REEL:
Other bonus features on the “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” home release include:
- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way
- Scene Breakdowns – Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life; Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain; Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-word locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
You can purchase “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” on Blu-ray here.