The Disney Corner is now open at Disney Springs, with two floors of Disney-inspired apparel, accessories, and gifts for women and girls. To celebrate, the store is holding five days of Grand Opening special offers.
The new store, located by the entrance to the Lime Garage, is filled with fun new merchandise. Here’s a peek from our visit to the shop:
Here’s the schedule of Grand Opening festivities, according to their Facebook event:
- Wednesday, February 14: Make a purchase at The Disney Corner and you could have a chance to enjoy a complimentary cookie at Amorette’s Patisserie, located nearby, while supplies last. (Tip: arrive early for your best chance to score a sweet treat!)
- Thursday, February 15: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every purchase at The Disney Corner, while supplies last.
- Friday, February 16: Experience a karaoke-style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, February 17: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4:00 p.m., capturing memories for guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, February 18: Be surprised! Visit the store for full details.
Full details on these special offers are available at the store. There’s a limit of one free item per guest, and offers can’t be combined with other promotions.
Starting at 10:00 AM each day, be sure to visit The Disney Corner to take part in these Grand Opening festivities!