Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival returns to Tampa Bay this spring with exciting new cuisine and beverages, and today the park revealed the event’s concert headliners.
On Saturdays and Sundays from March 3 – April 29, guests can sample foods from 13 culinary cabins, including dishes like mango shrimp ceviche and beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. The Savory Tavern features bold new eats such as fried frog legs with bacon corn fritters, while Artisan Eats offers the fan-favorite duck fat truffle fries. Pair the delectable dishes with 65+ wines, 50+ craft beers, and specialty cocktails.
In addition to the delicious food & wine offerings, the festival has a fun lineup of live entertainment. This year’s lineup includes the following:
- Edwin McCain & Sister Hazel – March 3
- Grupo Niche – March 4
- The Fray – March 10
- Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival with Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws – March 11
- Olga Tanon – March 17
- Goo Goo Dolls – March 18
- Better Than Ezra & Tonic – March 24
- Michael Bolton – March 25
- Boyz II Men – March 31
- Natalie Grant – April 1
- Hank Williams, Jr. – April 7
- TLC – April 8
- Bret Michaels – April 14
- TBD – April 15
- The All-American Rejects – April 21
- Cole Swindell – April 22
- Flo Rida – April 28
- Kaleo & Bleachers – April 29
Guests can choose from two VIP concert upgrades, which include priority seating and a 5-item sampler lanyard. Festival guests can also purchase 5-, 10-, and 12-item sample lanyards.
For more information on Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival, visit the Busch Gardens website.