Experience the ultimate cultural celebration, which features beautiful and delicious dishes that celebrate the arts around Epcot’s World Showcase.
Epcot International Festival of the Arts first came to Epcot last year and this year guests can still expect the same high-level of delicious and beautiful food offerings to be available at the park-wide celebration of the Arts. For those who are not familiar with the relatively new event, the festival is an exciting and creative extravaganza that features phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. Here is a look at the delicious food offerings at this year’s festival.
WATCH – INSIDE THE FESTIVAL’S DELICIOUS FOOD OFFERINGS:
The Masterpiece Kitchen is where guests can raise a glass and celebrate a fabulous fusion of food and wine!
- Artisan Cured Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Beef
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction
- Triple Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Sauce and Gold Leaf from our Master Pastry Chef
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay
Found at this stand is the Smoked Salmon Tartare with caviar, crisp lavash and traditional accompaniments. This delicious dish will have your mouth salivating with its combination of delicious smoked salmon and caviar, which really makes for a tasty and luxurious feeling platter.
Decadent Delights will let you indulge in a gallery of divine delectables that transform dessert into a fine art.
- White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Salted Caramel and Maple Meringue with Coconut
- Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, Flavored Meringue Kisses and Passion Fruit Sauce
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Ferreira 10 Year Old Port
- 3 Daughters Strawberry Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
- Coppo Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont
Here is also where guests can chow down on the S’mores Tart, made with house-smoked buttermilk chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, toasted marshmallow meringue, graham cracker dust and malted milk chocolate sauce. This delicious dessert is so sweet and tasty, you will find yourself overwhelmed in chocolatey goodness. Who doesn’t love s’mores?
Pop Eats! is where guests can unearth the tasty treasures and tantalizing textures of modern art-inspired eats!