It’s official, you can now join your favorite Marvel heroes at sea as they have officially set sail on the first-ever Marvel Day at Sea Cruise, which has departed from New York City.
The Disney Cruise Line has been taking guests over the great oceans of the world for the past 22 years and now, one of its first ship’s, the Disney Magic has an all new experience full of action-packed adventure. Guests aboard the Disney Magic now look forward to a special day full of their favorite heroes from Marvel films. The special hero-themed event will take place one day during the cruise, which will be full of exciting activities that will take guests to new heights.
On the special Marvel Day at Sea, guests will experience the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship. Some of the Heroes and Villains to be present at the festivities will include Black Panther, Loki, and for the first time ever on a Disney Ship, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot.
Some other festivities to take place during the day include following.
- Opportunities for heroic encounters with more than a dozen legendary Marvel characters
- Exclusive at-sea screenings of fan-favorite films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Immersive activities for young heroes-in-training at Marvel’s Avengers Academy
- An interactive show with Doctor Strange in the Walt Disney Theatre
- A deck show spectacular featuring incredible stunts, special effects and pyrotechnics
- An after-hours party just for adults in the nightclub turned into a Ravager hideout
Marvel Day at Sea premieres on select 7- and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from New York this fall, and returns on select 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami in early 2018.