Disney is known for creating magical experiences for their guests. Whether it’s in one of their many luxurious resort hotels or on the open water with the Disney Cruise Line, Disney always tries to create the ultimate guest experience.
The 2017 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards have taken notice and honored Disney Cruise Line and several of the Disney resort hotels.
Disney Cruise Line was named the number 1 Large Ship Line, beating out other cruise lines like Cunard and Princess.
Several of Disney’s resort hotels were nominated for awards as well, including:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
What is your favorite Disney Resort Hotel? Let us know in the comments below!