The upcoming event put on by the folks at Spooky Empire at Walt Disney World called
Spooky Day in the Parks will feature an exclusive cocktail and dessert party at the Tower of Terror – and Inside the Magic readers now have a chance to win tickets to attend.
We’re giving away 2 Gala at the Tower Packages to 1 lucky winner, valued at a whopping $369 per person, which include the following fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios one week from today on Friday, September 22:
- After Park Hours Access to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Courtyard
- Open Bar – Enjoy your choice of Beer, Wine or a very Spooky Cocktail, made especially for Spooky Day guests!
- Unlimited Villain Themed Dessert Bar
- Private access and unlimited rides on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Ride for Spooky Day VIP pass holders only
- Transportation to and from the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live DJ – Dance with the dead all night
- Admission to the Spooky Day Bizarre for both days
- Special Spooky Day Collectible Lanyard and Badge
- Limited Edition Inaugural Pin
The event also includes Disney Villain Character Photo Ops with Maleficent, Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts and Oogie Boogie.
Gala at the Tower takes place on Friday, September 22 at 10:00PM, after regular park hours.
THE WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND CONFIRMED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
Please note: Park access is limited only to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride and courtyard. No costumes or masks are allowed in the park.
For more information on the special event, visit the Spooky Day in the Parks website.