Dancing with the Stars returns for its 25th installment with a new cast of pop stars, Broadway performers and athletes.
The list of dancers and pop culture personalities includes the following pairs:
- Barbara Corcoran of “Shark Tank” with Keo Motsepe
- Debbie Gibson, 1980s pop star, with Alan Bersten
- Derek Fisher, former NBA player, with Sharna Burgess
- Drew Scott, co-host of “Property Brothers,” with Emma Slater
- Frankie Muniz, star of “Malcolm in the Middle,” with Witney Carson
- Jordan Fisher, singer and “Hamilton“ actor, with Lindsay Arnold
- Lindsey Stirling, violinist and dancer, with Mark Ballas
- Nick Lachey, TV personality and singer, with Peta Murgatroyd
- Nikki Bella, professional wrestler, with Artem Chigvintsev
- Sasha Pieterse, “Pretty Little Liars” actress, with Gleb Savchenko
- Terrell Owens, former NFL wide receiver, with Cheryl Burke
- Vanessa Lachey, TV personality, with Maks Chmerkovskiy
- Victoria Arlen, paralympian swimmer, with Val Chmerkovskiy
ABC is launching the first-ever Dancing with the Stars Fantasy League on September 6. The game allows players to predict which couple will take home the coveted Mirrorball Trophy. Players earn points for correct predictions and each point is worth one entry into the grand-prize drawing to win a trip for four to Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii.
Beginning September 19, a weekly game also offers more chances to win.
The competition begins on Monday, September 18 at 8:00PM on ABC.