Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2017 is only a few days away and there’s some exciting live entertainment to sample in addition to all those tasty treats.
New performers join returning favorites for the festival, which takes place from August 31 – November 13. The following performers can be seen throughout World Showcase during the event:
- Suroît – NEW: This band from Magdalen Islands in eastern Quebec embraces influences from Cajun, Celtic, bluegrass and rock music. See them on the Mill Stage in the Canada pavilion from August 31 – October 1.
- Raffy – NEW: The energetic musical quartet makes their Epcot debut from October 23 – November 26 on the Mill Stage.
- Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band: Catch an encore performance of world-famous yodeler Margaret Almer along with The Bavarian Band at the Germany pavilion starting August 31 through the holiday season.
- Musique Aramenco: With a fusion of traditional and modern Moroccan music, this returning favorite group takes the stage from September 1 – December 30.
- Bodh’aktan: Back by popular demand, this group fuses Quebecois, folk and polka to create rock and dance music. After touring through Quebec, the United States and Europe, Bodh’aktan returns to the Canada pavilion at Epcot from October 2 -22.
With all of these exciting musical acts, you’ll be eating, drinking and dancing all over Epcot this fall.
To purchase tickets for the upcoming Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to the Walt Disney World website.