Halloween is one of the most magical times in Disney parks, and these special treats for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party make it one of the most tempting times to visit too.
The fun kicks off on August 25 with these delicious items, available only on party nights.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze, and white chocolate Mickey (Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern)
Jack Skellington Vanilla Panna Cotta with chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white and dark chocolate (Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square)
Haunted Mansion Desserts, with four different flavors and themes
Look for the Haunted Mansion desserts at the following locations:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait
Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream (Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square)
Worms and Dirt Chocolate Gravestone with chocolate cake, mousse, Oreos and gummy candy (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café)
Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies (various outdoor vending and kiosks)
You can also pick up Candy Corn Ice Cream at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland.
In addition to these party-only treats, the following new items are offered all day, every day from August 25 – November 1:
- Mickey Halloween Cupcake and Spooky Mickey Cinnamon Rolls at Main Street Bakery
- Pumpkin Flavored Ice Cream at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
To get your hands on these amazing Halloween treats, purchase event tickets at the Walt Disney World website.