As much fun as it is to watch your favorite Disney Princess movies at home, it’s even better on the big screen.
This fall, the Dream Big, Princess marathon arrives at 304 AMC Theatres locations as well as the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles. From September 8 – October 13, each movie in the series runs for one week with showtimes at 2:00PM and 6:00PM every day. If you live in Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, or Denver, you can catch the following Disney Princess classics in your city:
- Beauty and the Beast (animated) – starting September 15 at AMC Theatres
- Mulan – starting September 22 at AMC Theatres
- Tangled – starting September 22 at El Capitan Theatre and September 29 at AMC Theatres
- Moana – starting September 29 at El Capitan Theatre
- The Princess and the Frog – starting September 15 at El Capitan Theatre and October 6 at AMC Theatres
- Brave – starting September 8 at El Capitan Theatre and October 13 at AMC Theatres
In case you missed it, there was another kind of Disney Princess reunion at the recent D23 Expo 2017. All of the Princess voice actors appeared on stage together for the upcoming “Wreck-It Ralph 2,” which arrives in theaters on March 9, 2018.
WATCH – ALL DISNEY PRINCESSES AT D23 EXPO 2017:
Which film in the Dream Big, Princess movie marathon are you most excited to see?