That’s a wrap, folks! D23 Expo 2017 is over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end as well. Whether you missed part of the convention because you were off enjoying other things, or you didn’t have the chance to make it out at all this year to the “Ultimate Disney Fan Event,” we’ve got you covered with a recap of what went down during the Expo’s final day.
While days one and two contained countless exciting glimpses at things to come from Disney Studios and Disney Parks and Resorts, Day 3 was more of a look back. After all, it helps to see where you’re going if you understand where you’ve been. And of course, Disney fans are known for their love and appreciation for all things Disney history.
On the final day of D23 Expo 2017, attendees:
- Enjoyed a retrospective panel for the now-classic 1994 Disney animated feature “The Lion King”
- Learned more about the “Tangled” TV series from the stars themselves
- Basked in the presence of luminary songwriter Alan Menken as he performed his most famous Disney hits
- Explored the making of the 1997 Disney film “Hercules” with the movie’s directors and stars
- Saw the voices of Disney theme parks bring their roles to life on stage
- Witnessed Disney superfan John Stamos interview Legends of Walt Disney Imagineering
WATCH – DAY 3 HIGHLIGHTS:
So that’s it for this year’s D23 Expo, and that means it’s time to start the countdown to the next one! It’s only two years away…
But seriously, thanks for following along with the event here at Inside the Magic, and if you happened to miss anything be sure to visit our D23 Expo homepage for a thorough collection of all our coverage!