End your day at Epcot with Frozen Ever After, dessert and fireworks.
Walt Disney World is now offering a Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, which lets you enjoy Frozen-themed desserts from VIP seats during the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks show. Then, guests of the party get special access to the extremely popular Frozen Ever After ride.
Scroll down for a peek at what’s on the menu.
The dessert buffet may include the following:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
Beer, wine, summertime cocktails, and non-alcoholic “melted snow” drinks will be available.
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is available on select dates starting July 17.
Ticket prices: $79 for adults; $47 for ages 3 – 9. Prices include tax and gratuity.
Epcot park admission is also required.
To book tickets for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, visit the Walt Disney World website.
For a preview of the Frozen Ever After attraction, take a look at our video below.