Disney Cruise Line is bringing “Frozen” back in a big way.
Here are a few things voyagers on these cruises can expect:
- Meets with Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff will be a staple
- The broadway-style production, “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular,” now runs year-round on the Disney Wonder
- “Frozen Adventures” in Disney’s Oceaneer Club on the Disney Wonder will also include personal visits with Anna and Elsa for little ones
- Frozen-inspired dining will feature traditional Nordic fare in the ships’ restaurants and frozen specialty drinks in the nightclubs as well as Castaway Cay’s Summertime Freeze, an Olaf-inspired drink location
- Frozen fractals will swirl in the atrium lobby and icicles will add some glitz to the grand staircase on one special morning
- A “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends” deck party will delight entire families
- “Anna’s Chocolate Chase” scavenger hunt will be an activity that big and little kids will want to take part in
- Snow and ice-making fun with Elsa in “Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?” is sure to put warm smiles on “frozen” faces
- Traditional Scandinavian dancing in “Oaken’s Maypole Swirl and Twirl” will get everyone in a festive spirit on the upper decks
- With itineraries sailing to Norway on the Disney Magic, shore excursions to the village that inspired the creation of Arendelle (Alesund, Norway) are available
- The Disney Cruise Line production, “Disney Dreams…An Enchanted Classic,” features Anna, Elsa and Olaf as they teach a young girl the power of dreaming big and runs year-round on the Disney Magic.