As announced at the Disney Parks Blog Meet where Spaceship Earth was transformed into the Death Star, a Star Wars Guided Tour in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is available to book as of today.
The seven-hour tour carries a price tag of $129 per person (tax & gratuity included) and will be offered every day except for Sundays, beginning January 2, 2017. It’s also worth noting that theme park admission is not included in the cost of the tour, but it is still required to take the tour. This means that guests will be paying for the tour on top of the price of theme park admission for a day.
The Star Wars Guided Tour tour promises:
- A screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- A viewing of Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area
- Enrollment for kids ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- A ride on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- A Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Admission to a Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Meet
- A walk through exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Admission to Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Reserved viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks event
- A personalized souvenir to commemorate your adventures
Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.