fbpx

Comments for Complete menu revealed for 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World

4 Comments

  1. Garaan

    I’m kinda glad I can’t go, because I’d burn through the entire trip budget eating all this stuff. 90% of it sounds amazing. (The remaining 10% either contains vegan fake meat, kimchi, or mussels. Ew, mussels.)

  2. Matt

    They got rid of the Scotch in Scotland?? It was the highlight of my F&W trips. Oh well, I’ll still be there. 🙁

  3. Lisa

    Most of this food sounds amazing and delicious. And the beverages are calling my name as well…I can’t wait to go and have the difficult time of trying to choose from this enormous selection. Yum!!

Add Your Voice

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.