Add Your Voice ↓
Speaking of Busch Gardens Williamsburg, when I looked up the current map of the park in aerial view version on Google Map, I find that there are some of clear open spaces around and throughout there and although I’ve never been to Busch Gardens Williamsburg before, I would of love it if they could expand it by cutting down trees and adding more of the rides, shows, restaurants, stores, attractions and/or sections, right?
Here’s my list of 5 things as the examples that I would love to see at Busch Gardens Williamsburg (if I think of going there):
1. I would love if they could add more of the European country-themed sections like Spain, Norway, Denmark, and Wales.
2. I would love if they could create two different themed sections for BGW which would be based on things that they’re originated from Europe like Europe’s famous fairy tales/fables and as well as BBC’s popular television show “Walking with Dinosaurs”.
3. I would love if they could create a 3D show that would be featured two of UK’s famous cartoon characters Wallace and Gromit.
4. I would love if they could create a nighttime musical fountain show which would be featured the most famous Japanese anime character and a mascot for Yamaha’s Vocaloid voice synthesizer brand Hatsune Miku if they have a big enough money so they could get the rights of her from that Japanese company who created Miku called Crypton Future Media.
5. I would love if they could create a themed restaurant that would be a tribute to the most famous British rock star band group The Beatles.
I’ve been looking forward to the new show but even more so after reading this. Sounds like great family entertainment!
Cool..I live faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr away from London.I live in a Fat Country called America.sigh….Does New York count as England?No?Ok.
I feel ya.Oh cool you live in America too?Well I don’t live in New York,but I Live in Oregon!Which is Far from where YOU live.
This sounds like another good addition to BGW shows. Those pictures are great!
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.