At the 2010 Disney Shareholders meeting, CEO Bob Iger announced that beginning tomorrow, 3/11/10, a new annual pass option will be available allowing guests unlimited access to all six Disney theme parks within the United States. It will be called the Premier Passport.
No pricing is available yet.
The price for the new Premier Passport is $700. Upgrades for current pass holders are available.
Here are the perks for Walt Disney World ;
* Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including park hopping privileges
* Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
* Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge), and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
* Parking at all four Theme Parks
* Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
And at Disneyland Resort:
* Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including park hopping privileges
* Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
* Subscription to Backstage Pass.
* Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)
The new Premier Passport will be automatically sent to all who currently own annual passes to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
There will be no blackout dates for the Premiere Passport.
The Premier Passport will be valid for entry into Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme parks as well as Disneyland Resort’s Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure theme parks.
More information can be found on the Official Disney Parks Blog.