Universal Orlando Resort is extending its offering for a discounted rate on early 2022 bookings.
Universal Orlando announced today that it would be extending its offering for a discounted special for bookings made by February 9, 2022, for travel starting January 4 through May 27, 2022.
Guests who book Sunday through Thursday travel dates during this time and stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel will have a special rate starting at $89 per person, per night, based on a family of four. Blockout dates and restrictions apply.
Here is what Universal Orlando says about the discounted offering:
Five Days of Thrills at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
This ticket offer includes five exciting days of park-to-park access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, home to more than 50 amazing experiences for guests to enjoy. This includes:
- Braving the all-new species of roller coaster while racing alongside a ferocious Velociraptor pack on Jurassic World VelociCoaster
- Flying through the Forbidden Forest on the epic “story coaster” Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Rocking out to hit songs at 65 m.p.h. on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- Joining Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on an unpredictable ride on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Five Nights of Fun at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel
This offer also includes five-nightaccommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel.
At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, guests can enjoy vibrant, retro-themed rooms and fun for the whole family, that includes:
- Floating around the lazy river and two massive zero-entry pools
- Rolling a strike at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl bowling alley
- Enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night bites at the Bayliner Diner
Guests staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel will enjoy the sleek and stylish atmosphere where they can immerse themselves in the hotel’s incredible contemporary features, that includes:
- Taking in the views with floor-to-ceiling windows in every room
- Controlling many of the room’s features using an in-room tablet
- Grabbing a bite 17 floors up at the destination’s unique rooftop bar and grill, Bar 17 Bistro
Additional premium benefits included in the Universal Orlando package offer includes Early Park Admission to access the theme parks an hour before the general public, complimentary transportation throughout the destination and delivery of merchandise purchased in the theme parks and Universal CityWalk directly to their hotel – and more.
While Universal’s Cabana Bay Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel do not offer Universal Express benefits, they do offer transportation to and from the Parks, as well as access to Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure an hour early every day, as well as delivery of merchandise purchased at the Parks and Universal’s City Walk directly to the hotel room.
In addition, Guests who book their stay from February 5 through April 24 will be able to enjoy the return of Universal Orlando’s annual Mardi Gras celebration, which was not available last year due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The event will feature several fun offerings including a spectacular nighttime parade featuring uniquely themed floats and tons of beads, star-studded concerts on select nights, and authentic Cajun-style cuisine from New Orleans and additional dishes inspired by diverse tastes and flavors from around the world offered at locations throughout the park and at Universal Orlando Resort’s hotels.
Will you take advantage of the Universal Orlando discount this winter or spring? Let us know in the comments.