If you are a coffee lover, we have some excellent news for you.
If there is one thing that the majority of Disney adults can agree on, it is that you cannot get through a day at Walt Disney World Resort without an added boost. For some, that may come in the form of an energy drink, sugar, or tea, but for many, a good cup of joe will do the trick. When Guests visit Disney World, they often have two choices: Starbucks, which tends to have insanely long lines, and Joffrey’s, which is located throughout all of the parks.
Now, Joffrey’s is getting ready to join in on The World’s Most Magical Celebration as Disney World turns the big ol’ 5-0! Joffery’s 19 locations throughout property will have special offerings for the celebration that your caffeine-obsessed self will fawn over. And if you are not a coffee drinker, there are plenty of other mouth-watering options that will have your credit card out faster than you can imagine.
Below are some of our favorite offerings available for Guests, as noted by Disney Parks Blog:
- Disney Springs – The Landing
- Joffrey’s at The Landing, where you can find the special limited-time blend along with an all-new ripple to celebrate The World’s Most Magical Celebration! This is just one of many coffee ripples (a fun take on latte art) available for Guests to customize, giving you an excuse to visit again and again, enjoying a different ripple each time.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Golden Savannah – A frozen matcha frappe topped with whipped cream and green and gold sprinkles
- The Lion’s Latte
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Golden Age – A creamy passion fruit frappe topped with whipped cream and yellow and gold sprinkles
- The Round Em’ Up Latte
- Golden Stardust – A creamy wild berry açaí frappe topped with whipped cream and blue and gold sprinkles
Magic Kingdom Park
- Golden Shooting Star – A creamy strawberry frappe topped with whipped cream and pink and gold sprinkles
Guest’s can also enjoy Joffrey’s coffee in special 50th anniversary packaging in their Resort room, as well as purchase the coffee with the same 50th look at World of Disney and other select locations. There are so many food offerings at Walt Disney World that Guests can indulge in over the next 18 months, and coffee will definitely be one of them! Be sure to add a little magic to your drink on your next visit.
What do you think of Joffrey’s coffee? Are you a fan? Let us know in the comments below.