If you like rope dropping at Walt Disney World, you surely must be excited to see Early Theme Park Entry on the way for select theme Park Guests!
As we have previously reported, and as noted by Disney, “Starting October 1, 2021, as part of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, Disney Resort hotel Guests and Guests of other select hotels will be able to enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to any Walt Disney World theme Park, every day. It’ll be a great way to get a jump start on your Disney day, no matter the day!”
- Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World® Resort
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Disney has now released the official list of rides that are scheduled to be operational each morning.
Magic Kingdom Park
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ™
- Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
For a list of attractions available for Extended Evening Hours, click here.
- Valid theme Park admission and MagicBand, Key to the World Card or Disney MagicMobile pass is required. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must spend the day at the same Park where they’d like to enjoy the Early Theme Park Entry benefit.
- Not all Walt, Disney World attractions, are available during Early Theme Park Entry. Early Theme Park Entry schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable theme Park, days and times of operation, attraction, and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
By arriving 30 minutes before the Park opens, Guests can have a much shorter wait time on attractions that they would see later in the day once the Park is packed with Guests. Plus, once the Lightning Lane is in use this fall as Disney Genie+ rolls out, we are likely to see longer lines for those waiting in the Stand-By queue, so arriving early could help cut those long wait times for coveted attractions.
Do you plan to use the Early Theme Park Entry perk? Let us know in the comments below!