The long-awaited announcement of the Disney Wish, the crown jewel of the Disney Cruise ship fleet has finally happened and bookings for the Inaugural Sailing on June 9th, 2022 as well as sail dates thru September are well underway!
Disney’s newest ship will be sailing to the Bahamas during the summer of 2022 and will certainly not disappoint. Similar to Disney’s other 4 ships, the Disney Wish will offer its guests Character meet and greets, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel experiences sure to delight and amaze everyone from the littlest guest to its most seasoned guest. Kids clubs with trained counselors, amazing adult-only escapes sure to please those sailing without children and beautiful well-equipped luxurious staterooms are just a few of the wonderful experiences guests will find while onboard the Disney Wish.
Of course, no Disney ship is complete without its adult-only restaurants. The Disney Wish will be featuring Palo Steakhouse offering a mouthwatering selection of steaks as well as Italian cuisine and Enchante’ featuring classic French fare prepared by 3-Michelin starred Chef, Arnaud Lallement. These venues will boast Beauty and the Beast inspired décor once again bringing storytelling and enchantment into our hearts. Both of these amazing restaurants will be joined by an outdoor terrace overlooking the ocean with break taking views.
Early booking for the Disney Wish inaugural season opened on May 17, 2021, for Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25+ sailings completed. Early booking dates for the Disney Wish Inaugural Season – Summer 2022 are as follows:
- May 17, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25+ sailings completed May 18, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 20+ sailings completed
- May 19, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 15+ sailings completed May 20, 2021: All Platinum Castaway Club Members
- May 24, 2021: Gold Castaway Club Members
- May 25, 2021: Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders
- May 26, 2021: Silver Castaway Club Members
- May 27, 2021: All Guests