Disney’s fans are on the edge of their seat anticipating the return of “The happiest place on Earth”. In less than a month, the gates of Disneyland and California Adventure will finally be open and many Guests are preparing to enter in style with the VIP package! We’ve found just what Disneyland is offering for its grand return and here’s what we know!
Disneyland VIP Tours
Whether it’s your first time in Disneyland or you’ve become a Disney veteran and know every twist and turn of the park, there is absolutely nothing like your own private tour guide giving you the ultimate experience. Disneyland VIP tour guides have the inside scoop on stories and give you priority access to attractions and entertainment.
Here’s a quick description on the Disneyland website about this exclusive VIP package,
- Hassle-Free Planning – After you dream up your family’s perfect day at the parks, your concierge will help design a customized, flexible day based on your specific needs and priorities―even including your dining reservations!
- Priority Access – Enjoy expedited access to over 30 Disneyland Resort attractions, Character Greetings and shows!
- Reserved Seating – Maximize the magic with VIP viewing and seating for select parades, stage shows and nighttime spectaculars.
- Disney PhotoPass – Get unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads for the day—and share these memories with family and friends! You’ll even be able to access photos taken on select attractions and during select Character dining experiences. Magic Shots are also included.
- VIP Service – Delight in Disney’s acclaimed hospitality and attention to detail with your own personal guide helping with your needs and entertaining your family with insider tips and stories throughout the day.
We are thrilled to announce that Disneyland’s VIP service will be available to Guests when the parks reopen!
Keep in mind that although Disney is preparing for the reopening, some attractions will not be available, including Matterhorn Bobsleds, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, and Jungle Cruise.
Currently, in Walt Disney World, FastPasses are suspended. but purchasing the VIP package still gives you the chance to cut the long lines. Since FASTPASS and MaxPass are also suspended at Disneyland during the phased reopening, if maximizing your time in the parks is important, then maybe adding the VIP package is right for you.
So what does a VIP cost? For just a minimum of 7 hours, this exclusive tour can cost anywhere from USD 425 to USD 650 per hour, depending on the season for you and up to 9 Guests. On top of those costs, Guests must also purchase a theme park ticket.
With that in mind, I think if you’re a huge Disney fan, that enjoys behind the scene stories of Walt and Disneyland, or maybe riding as many attractions as possible without having to wait is important to you and your family, this could be a bucket list option.
Unavailable Tours in Disneyland
Disneyland does offer more than just one VIP tour, but with the current opening soon, these are the following that will not be available as of April 30th.
- Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour
- The Grand Circle Tour
- “Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort” Guided Tour
- “Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps” Guided Tour
Check the official Disneyland website for more information on these specific tours. Guests can also contact Disney Special Activities at DisneylandVIPTours@disney.com or call (714) 300-7710.
If you’re planning your very first Disneyland trip, and are interested in learning more and being first in line, then perhaps a VIP Tour Guide could be the ticket to a wonderful introduction to the park. Contact a travel agent to find out more about what you can expect when planning a VIP tour and how you can enjoy your time at the parks soon!
Would you add Disneyland’s VIP tour to your bucket list? Let us know in the comments below!