Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa in Ko’Olina, Oahu, Hawaii, is the latest Disney Vacation Club property to begin its phased reopening process.
The Hawaiian Disney Resort officially reopened to Guests on November 1. Now, Aulani has slashed its room rates going into the winter season.
Disney has just released its Aulani Winter Room Offer. Official details read:
Magic is here at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi! And you can experience extra enchantment with this great offer for stays in early 2021. Save up to 30% on select rooms at Aulani Resort for stays of 5 consecutive nights—valid from January 4, 2021 through March 11, 2021. Book through March 7, 2021. Explore available savings:
- Save up to 30% on select rooms for stays of 5 consecutive nights
- Save up to 25% on select rooms for stays of 4 consecutive nights
- Save up to 20% on select rooms for stays of 3 consecutive nights
Book Early to Enjoy a Resort Credit
When you book through December 1, 2020, you can also enjoy a $250 Resort Credit for stays of 5 consecutive nights—or a $150 Resort Credit for stays of 4 consecutive nights.
It is important to note that Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa is currently offering limited experiences — character meet-and-greets are socially distanced, table service restaurants like ‘Ama’Ama are unavailable, and face masks are required throughout the property.
The following health and safety notice is posted on the Aulani website:
There may be specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about any of these requirements on the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest advisories, restrictions and travel alerts that may be in place for travel to Hawaii leading up to your planned stay. Upon check-in at Aulani Resort, all Guests must indicate whether they are subject to the mandated quarantine and present valid supporting documentation. Hawaii residents will be required to show proof of residency to confirm quarantine-exemption status.
Please be aware that you’ll also need:
- A confirmed room reservation for your stay. Be sure to provide your email to receive any important updates prior to your arrival.
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas— including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed when actively eating or drinking in a stationary manner while maintaining appropriate physical distancing or while swimming in a Resort pool or lagoon.
Also, it’s highly recommended to:
- Begin the check-in process online prior to your arrival.
- Have cashless or contactless forms of payment.
Are you planning a winter escape to Disney’s Hawaiian paradise? Click here to book with Academy Travel!