The Walt Disney World Resort property’s phased reopening is continuing, as live music has returned to Disney Springs! When the Disney World shopping and dining district began its reopening process earlier this year, live performances were temporarily suspended in order to control the potential spread of COVID-19.
Last night, however, Disney Springs Guests took to social media to share photos and videos of live music throughout the complex.
Instagram user @ijwtt shared this IG Story of performers on a Disney Springs pathway entertaining shoppers and diners. It is worth noting that these musicians were following The Walt Disney Company’s mandatory face mask regulation since they could possibly come within 6-feet of Guests.
Another Instagram user, @carlafeelgood, shared that live music performances have also returned to the Marketplace Stage near The Boathouse at Disney Springs. The performer onstage was socially distanced from Guests and the stage area was roped-off.
The audience also appeared to be following physical distancing protocols, which are mandated throughout the Disney Springs complex.
It is worth noting that, although Disney Springs and Disney World as a whole are continually offering new experiences, the phased reopening process still comes with a variety of important health and safety measures.
As per the official Disney Springs website:
For Cast Members, Operating Participant employees and Guests, there are 6 key things to know before arriving at Disney Springs, and they include:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 2 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Since many of these measures will be new, and may evolve, we want to be sure Guests, Cast Members and Operating Participant employees are aware of all these changes.
If you are interested in watching live music at House of Blues or another Disney Springs venue, contact the establishment directly to learn more about their pandemic policies right now.
Are you excited to see live music return to Disney Springs?