If this isn’t an accessory necessity, we don’t know what is! Earlier today, the shopDisney team took to Instagram to announce the latest Disney Dooney & Bourke bag and it’s too cute for words.
The Dooney satchel features characters from the classic Walt Disney animated movie The Jungle Book (1967). A must-have for any Disney purse collector, this new bag features a green jungle scene background and the full cast of Jungle Book characters: Mowgli and Bagheera, Baloo, King Louie, Shere Khan and Kaa.
shopDisney.com features additional photos and details about the new Disney Dooney and Bourke bag. The official description of the Jungle Book satchel reads:
Everyone will wanna be like you when carry your bare necessities in this stylish zip satchel by Dooney & Bourke. The coated cotton exterior features a pattern of stars from The Jungle Book, while the interior has multiple pockets and a key hook. The top carry handles and adjustable, removable shoulder strap make it versatile.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Allover print of Baloo, Mowgli, Bagheera, King Louie, Shere Khan and Kaa on both sides*
- Screen art on coated cotton*
- Stitched leather finishings
- Zip closure on top with double pulls
- Three interior slip pockets
- One interior zip pocket
- Leather zipper pulls
- Interior key hook
- Fully lined
- Leather top carry handles
- Adjustable, removable strap with bolt snaps
- Goldtone hardware
- ”Dooney & Bourke Since 1975” embossed leather label inside
- ”Dooney & Bourke” embossed metal label on front
- Inspired by Disney’s animated The Jungle Book (1967)
*Please note: Each piece is unique. Pattern elements may vary.
My personal favorite detail of this new Disney Dooney & Bourke bag? The twisted leather zipper pulls!
Other Jungle Book Dooney Bags
This new Disney Parks Dooney purse is part a trio of items inspired by The Jungle Book. The full collection is currently available on shopDisney.com.
Purchase the Jungle Book Dooney tote here for $298.00. It prominently features Baloo if you’re a fan of the precocious bear!
Which piece in the Dooney & Bourke Jungle Book Disney Parks collection is your favorite?