In December, Uva Bar was serving up a festive Sriracha Pork Belly Burger, but now that the holidays are over they are dishing up a brand new burger for January.
UVA Bar Burger of the Month:
The Pulled Pork Burger was made just for meat lovers and is the Burger of the Month at UVA Bar in Downtown Disney.
The January burger of the month consists of pulled pork, chipotle honey BBQ sauce, spiced aioli, coleslaw, crispy onion straws, and pickles. It is served with delicious sweet potato fries.
You can pick up Uva Bar’s Pulled Pork Burger for the entire month of January for $20.
And if you are looking for the perfect pair, Uva Bar recommends pairing it with the Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale, which is a crisp “Hawaiian-style” American pale wheat ale.
Other Burger Offerings:
If pulled pork isn’t up your alley, UVA Bar & Grill offers a wide variety of burgers (served with garlic fries) including:
- UVA Burger: Certified Angus Beef, tomato, shredded lettuce, pickle, cheddar, secret sauce ($19)
- Carne Asada Burger: Spice and citrus marinated angus beef, fire-grilled onions, white cheddar, tomato, lettuce, avocado cilantro aioli ($19)
- Aloha Burger: Certified angus beef, house-made teriyaki sauce, grilled pineapple, Hawaiian slaw, sriracha aioli ($20)
- All-American Burger: Certified Angus Beef, applewood smoked bacon, onion strings, cheddar, BBQ sauce ($20)
- Vegan Burger: House-made quinoa patty, fresh tomato, BBQ sauce, little gem lettuce, house-made pickles ($18)
- and more!
You can view the full menu here.
Need Help Planning Your Next Disney Vacation?
Do you want to try this January burger of the month? Let us know in the comments.
Source: Uva Bar