Black Friday is less than two weeks away, and Disney Springs is getting ready to be the place to do your shopping this year. This magical way to shop will include sales, special merchandise, and that iconic Christmas spirit you can only find at Walt Disney World. Here’s a glimpse at what you can expect at Disney Springs on Black Friday.
Remember: You do not need to have a park ticket to enjoy Disney Springs.
Black Friday Sales
- Coca-Cola Store
- Free Refiles with purchase of select novelty items.
- A Free Fountain Drink or 50% off Cocktails at the rooftop bar from 2 pm-4 pm with a $30+ purchase.
- A Free Paperweight with a $30+ purchase.
- Buy One Get One 50% Off Keychains and Magnets.
- Buy One Get One 50% Off Clearance.
- Orlando Harley Davidson
- Save 40% off select sweatshirts.
- Save 40% off select flannels.
- $15 Crossbody Sling Bags.
- A Free Christmas Ornament with a $100 purchase.
- Pele Soccer
- Save 50% Off Select Jerseys.
- M•A•C Cosmetics
- 25% off entire purchase for M•A•C Lover Members. (Be sure to ask the M•A•C artists about gifts with your purchase).
- Shop for Ireland
- 50% Off select items.
- 20% Off jewelry.
- Receive a free tee-shirt with every jacket purchase.
- Tommy Bahama
- Receive a $50 flipside credit for any future purchase with every purchase over $175.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories will release three brand new magical accessories on November 29th.
- Dooney & Bourke will release two new Disney collections. The first will be a 10th Anniversary collection with a Wonder pattern, and the second will be a Frozen collection featuring Anna, Elsa, and Olaf.
- ALEX AND ANI will release a brand new bracelet inspired by Cinderella Castle.
Other Disney Springs Holiday Festivities
Whether or not you decide to take advantage, any of these sales are a good reason to get out and explore this side of Walt Disney World. Because, there is more to do at Disney Springs besides shop, especially around the holidays. The area plays host to a magnificent Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail, as well as Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt, and you can visit Santa Claus at his chalet.
What do you think of these offers and special deals? Would you want to shop at Disney Springs for Black Friday? Let us know in the comments!