These new rainbow treats are only available from October 4-6 to coincide with the annual Gay Days event in Anaheim, so here’s a helpful guide to all of the delicious desserts and where to find them.
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure Park: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure Park: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure Park: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
Rainbow Bread Pudding
- Disney California Adventure Park: Pacific Wharf Café
- Disney California Adventure Park: Hollywood Lounge
Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries
- Disney California Adventure Park: Award Wieners
You’ll also find the following sips and sweets at Disney California Adventure:
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner* (Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs)
- Mimosa Flight* (Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only)
- Rainbow Rock Shake (Schmoozies)
- Rainbow Cotton Candy (Outdoor Vending Carts)
In addition to these amazing treats, several rainbow items have joined Disneyland’s pride collection. All of these items are now available for purchase at select merchandise locations throughout Disneyland Resort: the Emporium at Disneyland park, Elias and Co. at Disney California Adventure, and World of Disney at Downtown Disney. Also from October 4-6, guests can embroider their Mickey ear hats with rainbow thread.
Want to book a trip to Disneyland in time to try these rainbow desserts, or want to visit before the Halloween season is over or once the Holiday season starts? No matter when you want to take a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel can help plan the vacation of your dreams. Click here for a free, no-obligation Disneyland vacation quote from Academy Travel.
What do you think of Disneyland Resort’s newest line of rainbow merchandise and desserts? Are you planning to try them this weekend? Let us know in the comments!