.Apple cinnamon. Pumpkin spice. No matter your preference, WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs has something to satisfy your taste buds!
WonderFall Flavors is a popular, limited-time celebration and is returning to Disney Springs in 2019! This event will run from September 20 through November 4. With over 30 participating locations, this special event celebrates all the flavors of the fall season. From ciders to specialty desserts ranging in flavors from pumpkin to apple, the options are endless and you will most certainly leave satisfied!
Take a look at all the offerings available at this year’s WonderFall Festival.
4R Barbacoa Cantina Food Truck
- Squash Blossom Quesadilla: Fresh squash blossom, zucchini, tomato, onion, refried beans, Chihuahua cheese, and queso fresco with a side of pico de gallo.
- Harvest Apple Crépe: This crepe is served up with vanilla sauce and toasted pecans.
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée: Pumpkin custard topped with brûléed sugar, candied pecans, and a pumpkin sable cookie garnished with Amorette’s chocolate.
- Poison Apple Cocktail: This caramel apple frozen cocktail features apple whisky and creamy caramel and is served in a poison apple stein.
- Apple and Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée: Topped with cinnamon whipped cream and sugared wonton chips.
- Pomegranate Margarita: Tequila, lime juice, pomegranate liqueur, agave nectar, and a fresh lime wedge with a salted rim.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Smoked Turkey Sliders: Made with white cheddar cheese, spring mix, tomato, and Homecomin’s homemade cran-apple chutney
- Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: Featuring brown sugar bourbon, simple syrup and bitters with muddled orange and cherries.
- Oktoberfest Burger: Signature blend beef patty topped with smoked sausage, braised red cabbage, stout cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato, and grilled onion on a Parker House Roll.
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake: Made with gelato, caramel sauce, and graham cracker crumbles topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.
Earl of Sandwich
- Holiday Turkey Sandwich: Thanksgiving in a sandwich! Sliced turkey with cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, and mayonnaise on fresh-baked bread
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Caramel Apple Medley: Vanilla cake lightly drizzled with caramel, baked apples, and a cinnamon mousse topped with sugar crystals.
- Roasted Pork Porchetta: Made with smoked maple polenta, delicata squash, pomegranate, and garlic gremolata.
- Smoked Maple Old Fashioned: Featuring smoked maple bourbon, cinnamon pear syrup, and chocolate bitters topped with a cinnamon stick and an orange-peel garnish.
- Chorizo Sopes: Two crispy corn masa boats, pork chorizo, roasted butternut squash, cotija cheese, crema, cilantro, and onions.
- Horchata Margarita: Joven mezal, agua de horchata, coconut liquor, and cinnamon.
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square: Chocolate ganache with pumpkin spice.
- Chai Tea Ganache Square: Chocolate ganache with chai tea.
- Maple Pecan Bourbon Hot Ganache: Topped with a chocolate bacon garnish.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Voodoo Shrimp: Sautéed shrimp in a beer reduction sauce served over jalapeno-cheese cornbread.
- Abita Pecan Ale, Abita Brewing Company
Jaleo by José Andrés
- Seared Scallops: Served with butternut squash, orange, and caramelized pumpkin seeds.
- Karlita Cocktail: Brandy, amontillado, orange, lemon, and orange bitters.
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Giant Charcuterie Pretzel: Featuring an air pirate cargo pretzel, prosciutto, sliced brats, artisan pepperoni, smoked cheddar, black diamond cheddar, pickles, spicy mustard, and beer cheese fondue.
- Autumn Smash: Spiced rum, pear nectar, simple syrup, and a splash of lemon juice topped off with a cinnamon twig.
Maria & Enzo’s Ristortante
- Chicken Saltimbocca: Prrosciutto di parma, roasted apple, cipolini onions, and balsamic glazed baby carrots.
- Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail: Mixed with pumpkin purée, apple cider, and a splash of soda water with lemon.
- Crispy Catfish: With southern grits, black pepper butter sauce, baby kale, and julienne apple.
- Paddlefish Hard Apple: Apple juice mixed with bourbon and ginger beer and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Autumn Special Flatbread: Honey-roasted pears, creamy brie, caramelized walnuts, and fresh rosemary on a delicious crispy crust.
- Smoky Cinnamon Old Fashioned: Made with a s’more roasted cinnamon stick and bourbon.
- Slow Roasted Chicken Breast: Tender slow-cooked all-natural double chicken breast, pan gravy with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and green bean medley.
- Fall Spirit: This one has my name written all over it! Cinnamon whiskey blended with fresh lemon juice and honey syrup finished with apple cider.
The Polite Pig
- Maple Bourbon Pork Belly: Pork belly croutons on smashed sweet potatoes with maple whiskey caramel.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Sour: Rye whiskey mixed with apple cider, lemon, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Braised Pork Shoulder: Served with creamed sage cabbage, pickled mustard seeds, red wine jus, and spiced caramelized apple purée.
- Samhain Sangria: Another one that’s on my “must try” list! Whiskey, sauvignon blanc, cold pressed apple cider, seltzer, and homemade cinnamon syrup with fresh orange, apple and cranberries. This sounds like fall in a glass!
- Roasted Fall Vegetable Tacos: Roasted butternut squash with a roasted fall vegetable mix, corn, and black bean salsa garnished with avocado crema, fresh cilantro, and a lime wedge.
- Grilled Chicken and Apple Flatbread: Maple apple butter, smoked Gouda, and goat cheese topped with crisp diced apples, grilled chicken, red onion, bacon, and cilantro.
- Spiced Pear Spritzer: Fresh pear nectar, ginger liqueur, vodka, lemon juice, and allspice topped with ginger ale and garnished with star anise.
- Pumpkin Cupcake: Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
- STK Beef Lollipops: Served with cranberry spice chutney and delicious sweet potato frites.
- Pecan Harvest Ale from Abita: A nutty-flavored beer brewed with Louisiana roasted pecans.
- Pumpkin Spice Churros: As both a pumpkin and churro lover, I’ll definitely have to try this! A classic churro with delicious pumpkin spice.
- Mushroom Ravioli: Topped with Italian sausage in a butternut squash cream sauce, freshly grated parmesan cheese, and sage.
- Bourbon and Cider Cocktail: Fall cocktail with bourbon, apple, and ginger.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Apple and Cranberry Bread Pudding: Made with cinnamon and cloves.
- Terralina Cider: Featuring cinnamon whiskey, apple liqueur, and sour mix.
Vivoli il Gelato
- Pumpkin Cannoli: Italian pastry shell filled with sweet cream and pumpkin. This sounds delicious!
Wine Bar George
- Ibérico Pork Pluma: Made with confit Yukon potatoes and butternut squash purée.
- Triton, Tempranillo from Toro: Full-bodied red wine with ripe plum, black cherries, and earthy notes.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Pumpkin Ravioli: Made with a brown butter sauce, crushed walnuts, and sage.
- Drunken Pumpkin: Vanilla vodka blended with coffee liqueur and pumpkin purée served in a graham cracker rimmed glass with a touch of nutmeg.
Wolfgang Puck Express
- Delicious Corn Flake French Toast: With maple syrup and seasonal fruit topping with cinnamon sugar.
- Kabocha Pumpkin Bun: Cinnamon-steamed bun filled with a sweet pumpkin cream and cranberries.
- Pumpkin Spice Boba Tea: Made with tea, almond milk, boba pearls, and spices (non-alcoholic).
- Spiced Kabocha: Made with sake, almond milk, pumpkin, and cinnamon.
In addition to all of these delicious fall offerings, there is also a variety of fall-inspired hard ciders available at Dockside Margaritas and outdoor vending carts. And don’t forget to drop into Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co. as they are offering plenty of fall-inspired treats themselves, from candy apples to cookies to cake pops and more!
Which of these WonderFall Flavor treats is on your must-try list?