Looking to make all of your dreams come true and stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom? Well, now is your chance–thanks to ESPN’s annual fundraising auction benefiting the V Foundation, which is offering four guests the chance to stay in the enchanting room!
Yes–you read that right, you now have the chance to purchase a night’s stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite. Of course, this is part of an auction and to win you have to be the highest bidder. However, the opportunity is amazing and it’s all benefiting a great cause.
For the highest bidder of this auction, they and up to three guests get to experience the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares
- Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express®Service
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Plus Option.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $2,000.00 (subject to restrictions).
- One (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks, breakfast at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or The Crystal Palace. Subject to availability.
- One (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for (8) hours one (1) day
According to the auction, the estimated retail value of this vacation package is USD $10,644.80.
Currently, as of 1:38 p.m. EST. on July 3, the auction is sitting at US $26,200.00. UPDATED as of July 7th 11:20 p.m. ET on July 7, the auction has risen to $75,100!
For those not familiar with The V Foundation, the organization was founded by ESPN and legendary basketball coach Jim Valvano with a single goal in mind: to achieve Victory Over Cancer. Since its formation in 1993, the V Foundation has awarded over $225 million in cancer research grants nationwide and has grown to become one of the premier supporters of cutting-edge cancer research. Due to generous donors, the Foundation has an endowment that covers administrative expenses.
Will you put in a bid for this once in a lifetime experience? Let us know in the comments below!