We’re a few days into March and the new month is bringing lots of new food to Disney Parks, including a Mac & Cheese Truck at Disney Springs! In addition to that exciting news, Disney also shared details on new menu items throughout Walt Disney World and Disneyland park. Below, preview the new dishes you can try starting this month at Disney Parks.
A Mac & Cheese Truck joins the lineup of food trucks on the West Side of Disney Springs. You can indulge in the following cheesy dishes:
- Crunchy Mac-N-Cheese with six different cheeses and topped with crunchy cheese puffs
- Bacon Cheeseburger Mac-N-Cheese with creamy cheddar and American cheese mixed with ground beef and topped with bacon, shredded lettuce, tomato, sliced pickles, ketchup, mustard, and crispy potato sticks
- Chicken Parmesan Mac-N-Cheese with Alfredo sauce topped crispy fried chicken, marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, and basil
- Smoked Brisket Mac-N-Cheese made with cheddar and smoked gouda and topped with tender smoked brisket, sweet and tangy barbecue sauce, crispy onion rings, and chives
- Lobster and Shrimp Mac-N-Cheese with cheddar and Swiss topped with buttery lobster, shrimp, and crackers
Look for these mouthwatering options when the Mac & Cheese Truck arrives at Disney Springs this month!
Also at Disney Springs, there are a few new items on the menu at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. New foot-long hot dog options include:
- Hawaiian Island Dog topped with grilled pineapple salsa, spam, and teriyaki
- New York Pastrami Reuben Dog topped with shaved pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing
- Texas Chili Cheese Dog topped with chili, cheddar cheese, and corn crisps
If you want to try all three dogs, you can opt for the Three Little Pigs Hot Dog Sampler with mini versions of each one. Other menu additions include:
- Italian Sausage with sautéed peppers and onions and marinara
- Lamb Sausage with tomato chutney, yogurt sauce, and arugula served on pita bread
- Bratwurst Sausage with sauerkraut and German mustard served on a pretzel roll (a Veggie Brat option also available)
For dessert, be sure to try the Maple Bacon Cookie Dough topped with candied bacon!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Stop by the new Neighborhood Bakery at An Incredible Celebration on Pixar Place to fuel up on Super-inspired food. Savory items include:
- Mask Pretzel served with cheese (available for a limited time)
- Incredible Hero Sandwich with Italian meats and cheeses and an olive tapenade
And save room for the following dessert options:
- Num Num Cookie (served warm)
- Key Lime Pie on a stick
There’s also the blue raspberry Frozone Slush with whipped cream or the Secret Identity with frozen Coca-Cola and cherry cotton candy, both of which can be topped with a Pixar-themed novelty straw.
Starting March 6, you’ll find a new savory option at Yorkshire County Fish Shop. In addition to the Fish and Chips, the eatery will serve Traditional English Meat Pie, which is pie crust dough filled with chicken, mushroom, bacon, leeks, thyme, and nutmeg in a creamy gravy and served with chips.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Tiffins has some new options on the kids’ menu. Young Disney diners can choose from the following:
- Shredded Beef Tacos with queso fresco
- Bunny Chow featuring brioche stuffed with a curried stew of root vegetables and plant-based protein
- Grilled Shrimp with ginger-tamari sauce
- White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
For dessert, kids can opt for the Cookies and Cream Brownie or the Tres Leches (triple-soaked vanilla sponge cake).
And over on the opposite coast, you’ll find several Mardi Gras offerings at Disneyland park. At Café Orléans, you can try these special offerings:
- Potato Leek Soup
- Monte Cristo Sandwich, which comes battered, fried, then dusted with royal-colored sugar and served with maple syrup and bacon herb slaw
- Lemon Cake Roll-yal, a sponge cake with lemon butter crème and royal-colored frosting
At French Market, look for the Mardi Gras Coconut Cake with layers of royal-colored sponge cake, pastry cream, and a dusting of coconut flakes.
Blue Bayou is serving a special Mardi Gras menu in addition to the regular offerings. Dishes include:
- Catch of the Day – Meagre with rainbow cauliflower, potato corn chowder, and cilantro purée
- Royal Street Bundt Cake – pound cake with a pecan praline buttercream center and white chocolate mousse
Look for these delicious new options at Walt Disney World and Disneyland starting this month!