The 2019 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival kicks off on Friday, March 1, and The Official Disney Fan Club is bringing back their fan-favorite Sip and Stroll event on March 20.
D23’s Sip and Stroll returns to the West Coast with delicious cuisine, beverages, D23-exclusive experiences, and more. Guests begin their journey at Sonoma Terrace before departing on a guided tour of this year’s Festival Marketplaces, where they’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how the Food & Wine Festival came together. Guests also get to sample fan-favorite returning items and new additions to this year’s festival menu.
After the tour, guests are brought to the Alfresco Tasting Terrace for a private reception where they’ll sample signature Food & Wine Festival items handpicked by the culinary team. While enjoying the food and beverage offerings, guests can watch an exclusive Q&A presentation from the chefs and sommeliers behind the menu and pairings. After the presentation, all attendees receive the “Disney Festivals Cookbook” and can have it signed by the event’s special guests.
In addition, all guests receive a $25 Disney Gift Card and will have time to explore the Festival Marketplaces at their own pace.
The event ends with the gorgeous World of Color nighttime spectacular, which brings Disney and Pixar stories to life with water, lasers, and pyrotechnics. Event attendees get to enjoy the spectacular from the D23 reserved viewing area.
D23’s Sip and Stroll begins at 3:45 PM on Wednesday, March 20 and ends around 10:30 PM. Additional event details will be provided in your confirmation e-mail.
Things to note:
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event.
- This event does not include admission to Disney California Adventure; guests will need to have or purchase admission to Disney California Adventure Park to attend. If planning to use a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Wednesday, March 20.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- Gifts are distributed during D23 Member events only; those who do not attend will not be eligible to receive the event amenities.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
Tickets cost $130 per person plus a $7 processing fee, and they go on sale to D23 Gold Members starting Thursday, February 28 at 10:00 AM PST. You can purchase here.