Racers, on your mark! The 2019 runDisney race schedule has just been released, and several races are already open for registration. Get ready because next year is full of all of the events you know and love, with plenty of opportunities for returning runDisney racers and new runners to choose from. Check out all of the runDisney races taking place next year at Walt Disney World below!
Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 9-13, 2019
Come join Mickey and friends for an extraordinary race weekend—put your endurance through the paces, enjoy amazing entertainment and earn commemorative medals. Dare to test your limits? Try a multi-race challenge for the chance to earn even more medals. No matter your skill level, you’ll be a part of a community of fun-spirited runners—uniquely Disney!
- Walt Disney World 5k: January 10
- Walt Disney World 10k: January 11
- Walt Disney World Half Marathon: January 12
- Walt Disney World Marathon: January 13
- runDisney Kids Races: January 11-12
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge: January 12-13
- Dopey Challenge: January 10-13
Also be sure to check out our 4 part series on the Run Disney Marathon Weekend. Part 1: Why you should run – Part 2: Signing Up For RunDisney’s Marathon Weekend – Part 3: Getting ready – Part 4: What to expect.
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 21-24, 2019
It’s an enchanting occasion for princesses and princes of all ages, featuring events for all skill levels, coveted regal medals and Disney entertainment! Meet some of your favorite Disney Princesses, pose for photos and make your way to the finish that ends happily ever after!
- Disney Princess 5k: February 22
- Disney Princess 10k: February 23
- Disney Princess Half Marathon: February 24
- runDisney Kids Races: February 23
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: February 23-24
“Star Wars” Rival Run Weekend: April 4-7, 2019
It’s an epic “Star Wars” weekend featuring rivalries from the galactic saga. Meet some of your favorite “Star Wars” Characters, pose for photos and earn collectible themed medals! Become part of an immersive event and experience “Star Wars” in a whole new way. Join us—and may the Force be with you!
- “Star Wars” Rival Run 5k: April 5
- “Star Wars” Rival Run 10k: April 6
- “Star Wars” Rival Run Half Marathon: April 7
- runDisney Kids Races: April 6
- “Star Wars” Rival Run Challenge: April 6-7
- runDisney Kessel Run Challenge: April 7
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: October 31 – November 3, 2019
It’s a fabulous weekend with some of your favorite Disney characters! We’re serving up a delectable race menu for participants of all ages and skill levels, plus a challenge for those craving two courses. Enjoy a cornucopia of Disney entertainment at the races, and later, live it up at an after-hours Post-Race Party—exclusively for runners and their Guests!
- Disney Fall Feast 5k: November 1
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K: November 2
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon: November 3
- runDisney Kids Races: November 2
- Disney Two Course Challenge: November 2-3
Visit the official runDisney website for more details and registration information.
Which runDisney race will you be registering for in 2019? Let us know in the comments!