This year’s summer season is swiftly drawing to a close, and autumn is about to descend on Walt Disney World. Today Disney Springs unveiled a bevy of food, beverage, and dessert menu items themed to the harvest season, all under the catchy, familiar “WonderFall” nickname.
- 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck – Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls
- AristoCrepes – Brie Cheese and Bosc Pear Crepe with Orange Blossom Honey
- Chicken Guy! – Cinnamon Apple Milkshake
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co. – Fall-Inspired Treats and Specialty Apples
- Outdoor Vending Carts – Salted Caramel Pretzels and Pumpkin Churros (select carts only)
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin Cupcake (Sept 1-30), Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake (Sept 10-23), Candy Apple Cupcake (Sept 24-Oct 7)
Hard Ciders at Dockside Margaritas and Select Outdoor Vending Carts
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider: This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.
- Angry Orchard Rosé Cider: Made with rare, red flesh apples from France. Each apple is crisp, juicy and red to the core, adding an irresistible rosy blush and apple-forward taste with a refreshing dry finish.
- Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen: Rich, amber-golden color. Deep, inviting, malty nose and bready, wonderful flavor that’s an ode to barley. Medium to big body, with a touch of warming alcohol on the finish.
- Margarita Cider by 3 Daughters Brewing: Hard cider blended with lime juice and sea salt then aged in tequila barrels for a festive and unique flavor. This semi-sweet apple cider is tart and refreshing and perfect for Florida.
- Pumpking Imperial Ale by Southern Tier Brewing Co.: This beer gives off hints of pumpkin pie and spice aromas on the nose. Huge flavors of genuine pumpkin pie, nutmeg, and cinnamon come through with a rich and creamy, yet crisp taste.
- Samuel Adams OctoberFest: The first thing you notice when pouring this seasonal beer is the color. It has a deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the fall season. A malt lover’s dream, this beer offers a delicious harmony of flavors.
- Apple Whisky Jam and Smoked Sausage Burger – smoked gouda, lettuce tomato, and caramelized onions
- Pumpkin Shake – Pumpkin, caramel, and graham crackers swirled together for a tasty fall treat
- Caramel Apricot Cobbler – Verrine with apricot topped with sugared almonds and buttermilk panna cotta
- Fall Harvest Petit Cake – cinnamon and nutmeg chiffon cake, layered with Calvados salted caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Apple Cider Riesling Wine Slushie
The Polite Pig
- Fall Harvest Taco – apple cranberry-glazed smoked pork belly, soft corn tortilla, pumpkin-apple slaw, pepitas, and picked onions
- Apple Cider Whiskey Sour – straight rye whiskey, apple cider, lemon, brown sugar, and cinnamon
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- Smoked Sausage – with beer cheese sauce, bacon, and apple braised red cabbage on a Tuscan roll
- Stella Artois Apple Cider – clean, crisp, and perfectly balanced with a little peach taste. Delicate apricot notes complement its fresh apple flavor
The Daily Poutine
- Oktoberfest Poutine – stout gravy, bratwurst sausage, cheese curds, and cilantro
- Ace Pineapple Cider – a balanced, crisp, natural offering made with fresh pineapple offering a sweet taste and tart finish. This pineapple cider was the first developed in the world
- Braised Pork Shoulder – apple cider reduction with autumn spices and cauliflower purée
- Paddlefish Hard Apple – apple cider, bourbon, and ginger beer, garnished with a cinnamon stick
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Bavarian Roasted Pork Shanks – tender, bite-sized “pig wings” tossed in an Oktoberfest beer sauce and served with fried spatzle mac and cheese
- Air Pirate’s Pretzels – Oktoberfest-themed flight of pretzels with spicy German mustard and beer cheese fondue
- Autumn Smash – fall into the season with Captain Morgan Rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup, and a touch of cinnamon
- Cantonese Style Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly – autumn 5-spice rub, maple bourbon koshu gastrique, and lychee cranberry chutney
- Fall All Over – a smooth, decadent blend of Rémy Martin, Averna Amaro, lemon, apricot preserves, and a spritz of cinnamon
Maria & Enzo’s
- Fabulous Fall Butternut Squash Gnocchi – handmade ricotta gnocchi, roasted butternut squash, parmesan cream sauce, and pumpkin seed pesto
- Medici Punch – Tuaca, Bulleit Bourbon, with charred cinnamon cider
- Fall Harvest Soup – roasted apple and winter squash soup with spiced mascarpone cream and spiced candied nuts
- Pumpkin White Russian – Hangar 1 Vodka, Monin Pumpkin Spice, heavy cream, with a sprinkled sugar rim glass
- WonderFall Promo Small Plate – pomegranate chili-glazed shrimp with butternut squash ginger purée and cranberry agrodolce
- Pinot Grigio, Gabbiano, Delle Venezie, Italy – a light-bodied wine with a long finish that reveals hints of citrus and almonds
- Harvest Fresh Bowl – a customizable bowl featuring sliced chicken breast, spinach, kale, carrot, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds tossed in a sweet Vidalia onion dressing. Also available as a wrap
- Apple Cinnamon Sangria – complex flavors abound in this unique sangria featuring Japanese plum wine, orange, and lemon chilled down with frozen apples and finished with a sprinkle of sweet cinnamon
WonderFall begins this Friday, September 7 and runs through Tuesday, November 6 at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World. A WonderFall Flavors booklet will be available from the Disney Springs Welcome Center. For more information, be sure to visit the official Disney Springs website.