Do you want to experience one of this year’s Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses before it opens to the general public and have your blood-curdling screams captured on video? Now’s your chance, thanks to the #HHNChallenge Social Media Meet-Up.
From now until Friday, September 7 at 5:00 PM EST, enter for the chance to attend the special event at Universal Orlando Resort on Wednesday, September 12. If selected, you and your lucky guest will participate in a house experience and video shoot prior to the official kick-off of Halloween Horror Nights 2018.
To enter, tweet “I accept the #HHNChallenge” at Universal Orlando Resort by clicking here. Take a look at the mandatory guidelines below, per Universal Orlando:
- Either you or your guest will be strapped into a reverse point-of-view camera vest for the house experience which will record and capture your reactions and experiences. In order to complete the house experience, the participant must be able to hold up to 15 pounds for at least 20 minutes while moving through the house.
- Universal Orlando Resort may, at its sole discretion, select to commercially use photographs, recorded video and film footage of you, your reactions, and your experiences at this event to further advertise, promote, and publicize Halloween Horror Nights 2018 and future years of Halloween Horror Nights.
- All participants must sign a liability and publicity release form prior to participation.
- All participants will need to be in compliance with the event dress code. Information regarding dress code will be distributed to invitees within the invitation email.
- All participants will be prohibited from using cellphones, cameras and other recording devices in designated areas.
- All participants must adhere to the existing rules and regulations of Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Orlando Resort.
The contest is limited to one entry per person. If your guest is under the age of 18, you must be their legal guardian. Meet-up invites are non-transferrable. To read the full list of rules, visit the Universal Orlando website.
Do you accept the #HHNChallenge? Send your tweet before Friday, September 7 at 5:00 PM EST for the chance to win a scream-filled evening you’ll never forget.
Source: Universal Orlando