The nighttime spectacular Electric Ocean kicks off at SeaWorld San Antonio on Friday, June 15, illuminating the park nightly with new entertainment.
During longer park hours, guests can enjoy a family-friendly dance party, dazzling fireworks show, and a variety of new food and drink options. Here’s more on what to expect, courtesy of SeaWorld San Antonio:
- Electric Ocean Party Zone – Featured nightly, this party zone brings the night to life with Latin beats, glow zones and an interactive atmosphere. Guests can choose the music they want to dance to by picking up headphones and diving into the Deep Sea Silent Disco where they get to create their own dance floor experience.
- Chill Out – Guests can cool down in the park’s new 50 degree club featuring a menu of frozen treats, glow merchandise and a live DJ.
- IgNite – The evening comes to an amazing end when “IgNite” erupts across the park’s lake with a spectacular fireworks display, backed by a soundtrack of electronic dance music.
- HydroPower: Xtreme FX – This high-energy, extreme water ski stunt show captures the audience’s attention with non-stop action, including unique stunts and comedy capers in a variety of individual and ensemble performances, as well as a live rock band and glittering pyrotechnics.
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up the Night – This returning fan-favorite features original music, amazing production elements and a high-energy presentation of SeaWorld’s majestic orcas. Guests will watch in awe as Shamu Theater transforms with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a celebratory atmosphere as vibrant as the sea itself.
- Sea Lions Tonite – Guests can laugh along to a hilarious, off-the-wall parody of a trip to SeaWorld through the eyes of sea lion superstars, Clyde and Seamore.
- Evening Coaster Thrills – With extended park hours, thrill-seekers are invited to take on SeaWorld’s three iconic coasters as the sun sets. Riders can soar into the night sky on Wave Breaker: The Rescue Coaster, The Great White inverted coaster featuring an 8-story drop and a fan-favorite, the Steel Eel hypercoaster featuring a 150-foot drop at 65 mph.
Electric Ocean is also taking place at SeaWorld Orlando. You can preview some of the fun from SeaWorld Orlando in the video below, and find more coverage of their events here.