To celebrate the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30, retailer BoxLunch announced a nationwide mall tour and exclusive Toy Story Land merchandise.
When Toy Story Land opens next month, it will recreate Andy’s toy-filled backyard from the Disney-Pixar movies. To get fans excited for the new land at Walt Disney World, the Toy Story Land Mall Tour powered by BoxLunch brings Andy’s backyard to you and includes several surprises along the way.
The tour kicks off on May 19 in Southern California and ends on June 24 in Florida, just a few days before the grand opening of Toy Story Land. The tour features interactive photo booths, sneak peeks at Toy Story Land concept art, and giveaways. At select events, fans can look forward to special guests and attractions, like a fan-created, life-size Pizza Planet truck replica. Dates and locations for the Toy Story Land Mall Tour include:
- 5/19 & 5/20 – Southern California/Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
- 6/2 & 6/3 – Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, AZ)
- 6/9 & 6/10 – Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)
- 6/16 & 6/17 – Orland Square (Orland Park, IL)
- 6/23 & 6/24 – Altamonte Mall (Altamonte Springs, FL)
In addition to the nationwide mall tour, BoxLunch will release a curated selection of exclusive Toy Story Land merchandise featuring limited edition collectibles and apparel. Highlights heading to BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com include:
- Toy Story Land Edition Green Army Man Funko Pop! – The sold-out Green Army Man collectible returns with a special metallic colorway and Toy Story Land branding for a limited release at BoxLunch. This Funko Pop! debuts at the first Toy Story Land Mall Tour stop at the Brea Mall on May 19 and 20, before releasing at all BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com in the following weeks.
- Official Disney Park Trading Pin Series – BoxLunch presents a limited series of Toy Story Land pins, including characters such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Slinky Dog, Jessie, a trio of Aliens and Rex the Dinosaur. All designs are authentic official Disney Parks Pin Trading pins.
- Toy Story Land Apparel Capsule – A trio of BoxLunch-exclusive shirts release just in time for Toy Story Land’s opening day, including a retro-style ringer top, heather grey logo tee and a Wheezy & Mr. Mike graphic tee.
As an added treat for Toy Story enthusiasts, BoxLunch is also giving fans a chance to win a 4-night/5-day Walt Disney World Resort vacation to “Play Big” at the brand-new Toy Story Land! Enter the “Play Big” Sweepstakes at Boxlunch.com/playbigsweeps.