Walt Disney World has announced upcoming dates for Disney After Hours, the ticketed event allowing a limited number of guests to enjoy the parks after dark with shorter wait times.
These event dates for Magic Kingdom Park let Disney After Hours participants enjoy some of the park’s most popular attractions with little to no wait time. This makes it easier to ride fan-favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and many more. The ticket allows entry as early as 7:00 PM so you can view the fireworks before heading off to the attractions.
Disney After Hours dates at Magic Kingdom Park:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Today, Wednesday, May 2, Disney Parks Blog is offering the chance to win (2) tickets to attend Disney After Hours on June 28. You can enter here until 1:01 PM EST today. Limit one entry per person and you must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Tickets purchased in advance are $119 plus tax. If you purchase day-of, tickets are $124 plus tax. To book tickets and find more information, visit the Walt Disney World website.