Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to Disneyland Resort for a limited time starting in March, and reservations are now open.
This year’s festival features new experiences like Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion, as well as returning favorites such as Disney Family of Wines Dinner, Sweet Sundays, and Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners.
Here are a few of this year’s can’t-miss events:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
Attendees can also look forward to these ongoing events throughout the festival (reservations are required for select events and an extra charge applies):
- Demonstrations featuring celebrity chefs
- Educational seminars on wine, beer, and spirits
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings
Space fills up quickly, so be sure to book your events ASAP.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival runs from March 2 – April 12. To make reservations, head over to the Disneyland website.