Reservations for several Walt Disney World Resort restaurants are now available on OpenTable. Previously, only select Disney Springs and Swan and Dolphin restaurants offered reservations through the online service.
The OpenTable website and app allow you to make reservations without entering credit card information. Simply create an OpenTable account, search, and make reservations with a few clicks. However, if you cancel reservations too many times, your OpenTable account will get suspended.
The list of Walt Disney World Resort restaurants currently available on OpenTable includes the following:
- Grand Floridian Cafe – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Wave – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boatwright’s – Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Artist Point – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Sanaa – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe – Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Flying Fish – Disney’s Boardwalk
- Kona Cafe – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Jiko – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
We found reservations beginning January 2, 2018, but you may have luck finding other dates during your search.
If you have trouble finding these restaurants in the general list of Walt Disney World-area locations, enter the individual restaurant name in the search bar.
It’s not clear if this service will be extended to other Walt Disney World Resort restaurants at this time, but you can snag some reservations for these locations now by heading over to OpenTable.