Though temperatures are dropping and we’re heading into the holidays, the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is just a few months away.
Taking place over 90 days from February 28 – May 28, 2018, the 25th-anniversary event features fan-favorite activities and exhibits, including the following:
- Disney character topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving tasty food with a focus on spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series with rock ‘n’ roll stars from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s (Dining Packages available)
- Garden Tours, including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- New interactive play areas for kids
- Millions of extra plants, shrubs, trees, flowers, and themed gardens throughout the park
- Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt and hand-crafted and Festival merchandise
For more information, visit the Walt Disney World website.